15 minutes · Serves 9 · Chocolate fudge chocolate date truffles with chunks of walnuts, coated in green matcha.
- 100 grams walnuts
- 150 grams medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 11/2 teaspoons Just Matcha green tea
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 100g of Bhang Chocolate and Non-infused Chocolate mix
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, for dusting
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon matcha tea, for dusting
- Line a 22 cm x 10 cm loaf tin with cling wrap.
- Pulse in a food processor for a couple of seconds, maintain some texture to the nuts. Add the dates and pulse for a few more seconds.
- Add the ground almonds, cocoa, matcha, honey, vanilla and melted Bhang chocolate.
- Continue to pulse again until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Roll the mixture up into small balls and cover with matcha powder.
- You can store these in the fridge for up to 1 week.