Festive and Delicious Bhang Infused Rice Krispie Turkey Legs
Thanksgiving is a time to gather with family and friends, reflect on what you’re grateful for, and feast on some dank food. While many prefer to bring traditional Thanksgiving desserts like pumpkin pie to the table, we’re serving up some tasty Infused Rice Krispie Treat Turkey legs that will send you off into a deeply relaxing food coma. Follow along below to learn how to make these tasty treats on your own!
What you’ll need to make Infused Rice Krispie Turkey Legs
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1 10oz bag of small marshmallows
- 8 cups of cocoa Krispie cereal
- 10 pretzel rods
- 2 bars of Bhang Dark Chocolate
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
To make this recipe vegan, swap butter, marshmallows, and white chocolate chips for your favorite vegan alternatives.
How to make Bhang Infused Rice Krispie Treat Turkey Legs
For the chocolate dipped pretzel rod legs:
- Break pretzel rods in half.
- Place 2 cups of white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Dip one side of the pretzel rod into the melted white chocolate
- Take 2 marshmallows and immediately attach one to each side of the base of pretzel rod that is covered in chocolate, this should form a “v” shape. Then, place on parchment paper to dry.
- Repeat this process until you have your desired amount of pretzel rods.
- Once the chocolate has dried on your pretzel rods, dip into the white chocolate once more, then place them back on the parchment paper to dry once more.
For the rice Krispie Treat Cereal Mix:
- While the pretzel rods are setting, place marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove, stir, and repeat until smooth.
- Mix the Cocoa Krispie cereal into the marshmallow mix and stir until they are well blended.
- While the cereal mix is still warm, grab a wad with your hands and mold into your desired turkey leg shape.
- Take one of your pretzel rods and use it to make a hole in your cereal wad where you would like your pretzel leg to be placed.
- Dip the top of your pretzel rod into the remaining melted white chocolate, press into the hole of your cereal wad, and pinch cereal around the rod to close the gap.
- Repeat this process with the remaining pretzel rods and cereal mixture, then let set for 15 minutes.
- While the legs are setting, melt down your Bhang Dark chocolate in the microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle or dip the melted Bhang chocolate over your rice krispie leg For precise dosing, we recommend melting down one 10mg square per turkey leg.
- Let your turkey legs set for another 15 minutes and then enjoy!