Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour 8 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 18 minutes Servings: 16
- 1 cup unsalted butter or dairy-free use butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup dairy-free use almond, cashew or rice milk.
- 1 Cup of Bhang Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup of Non-Infused Dark Chocolate
- Half a cup of crushed mixed nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Spray bundt pan with coconut or vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, cream together dairy-free butter and sugar with your mixer.
- Add the canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon, pure vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder, and eggs until fully combined
- Add the gluten-free flour to the cake batter and mix.
- Add the dairy-free milk to the batter and mix until fully combined. The batter should be thick.
- Pour the batter into the greased bundt pan and bake for 60-70 minutes until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan and then invert the cake onto a serving plate.
- In a double boiler, melt down Bhang chocolate and non-infused chocolate if desired.
- Pour or drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake or serve individually for precise dosing.
- Sprinkle nuts on top for extra crunch!