How to Make Bhang Infused Vegan S'mores
From backyard bonfires to camping in the mountains, s’mores has been a staple treat when spending time outdoors. This summer, take your s’mores to the next level by swapping out traditional chocolate squares for some Bhang chocolate. Follow along and learn how to make easy, delicious, infused vegan s’mores at home or outdoors!
What you’ll need:
- 1 pack of vegan graham crackers
- 1 pack of vegan marshmallows
- 1 100mg bar of Bhang Dark Chocolate
- 1 pack of foot long skewers for outdoors
- 1 baking sheet and parchment paper for at home
If vegan isn’t your thing, you can easily swap out for your preferred graham crackers, marshmallows, and Bhang chocolate bar flavor.
How to make infused s’mores over an open fire:
- Skewer your marshmallows and roast over an open fire, rotating until golden brown.
- Split 1 graham cracker in half, and place 1-2 10mg squares on one side.
- Sandwich roasted marshmallow on top of the chocolate, inbetween the two graham crackers.
- Kick back and enjoy your vegan infused s’more!
How to make infused s’mores in the oven:
- Turn your oven on broil and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper while the oven warms.
- Split graham crackers in half and fill baking sheet with graham cracker halves
- Place 1 marshmallow and 1-2 10mg squares of Bhang chocolate on each graham cracker half.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are a golden brown. We recommend keeping an eye on these while they’re roasting, as they can burn easily.
- Take sheet out of the oven, smush two halves together and enjoy!
Be sure to follow + tag us @bhangnation with your creation.