How to Make Bhang Infused Holiday Cookies
Looking for the perfect way to elevate your holiday festivities? We’ve got you covered with the perfect way to spread a little more cheer this year. Whether you’re on dessert duty for this year’s holiday party, or want to treat your secret santa to an extra special treat, our Bhang infused holiday cookies will surely do the trick.
What you’ll need:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup non-infused copped dark chocolate
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cubbed unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 100mg Bhang chocolate bars of choice
- 2 baking sheets
- 1 roll parchment paper
How to make Bhang Infused Holiday Cookies:
- Pre-heat oven to 350F Degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a mixer on medium-high for 10-12 minutes, then add in vanilla and beat again until smooth.
- Melt the non-infused dark chocolate, chocolate chips, and butter in the microwave using a large heat-safe bowl. We recommend intervals of 1-2 minutes, stirring between.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a small bowl.
- Gently fold in the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture until mixed well, then fold in the flour mixture until smooth.
- Scoop batter with a tablespoon and place 20 portions, 1 inch apart on a prepped cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 9-10 minutes or until cookies are puffy and slightly cracked on top.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt down you choice of Bhang chocolate bar, stirring halfway, for 1-2 minutes until melted. For precise dosing we recommend melting down 1 10mg square per cookie.
- Wait for cookies to cool, then dip half of each cookie into your melted Bhang chocolate. Place dipped cookies back on the cookie sheet to set.
- Wrap up your cookies and enjoy some high times with your friends this holiday season!
Be sure to follow us at @bhangnation and tag us in your creation!