Territory Sales Manager APPLY NOW
We’re growing our community and we want you to be a part of our journey! We’re looking for a passionate, innovative individual that holds their own and embraces their unique style. By joining our crew, you will learn and grow with us.
If you have a positive mindset, competitive in sales, love Bhang Chocolate and are passionate about the cannabis industry, this role will be a great fit for you!
Must be location in the following areas:
Bay Area: San Fran, Oakland, San Jose, Santa Rosa, Sacramento
Central coast:San Luis Obispo, Bakersfield, Fresno
Desert: Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Victorville
• Onboard gift bag with a bunch of Bhang goodies
• Private events and travel opportunities
• Be a part of a thriving industry
• Collaborate with our internal team and bring your ideas to life
• Virtual and on-site flexibility
• Stay current with industry trend to identify new opportunities for company growth
• The ideal candidate is outgoing, confident, knows the cannabis industry and may have existing relationships
• Must have an energetic entrepreneurial spirit and will immerse themselves in the Bhang culture and lifestyle
• Identify and open new accounts and expand existing accounts.
• Develop relationships with budtenders and store owners to make them our biggest brand supporters
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
• Detailed data collection pertaining to dispensary and customer feedback, brand placement, and inventory tracking
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes on schedule
• Driving to stores across the state and conducting in-store education sessions.
• Collaborate with others in the organization to keep abreast of current and new products, assist in the execution of sales and marketing plans, and report back learnings.
• Occasionally perform demos if needed, pack and prepare budtender/consumer event bags and distribute merch to key accounts
• Work closely with the sales and marketing team to ensure successful planning, development, and execution of your sales strategy plan to achieve personal and company sales goals
• Identify and qualify potential new accounts daily as per sales team's weekly goal
• Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, cold call and in-person visits
• Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released
• Educate accounts on products through provided marketing materials and in-store Budtender training
• Update CRM with client interactions, needs and sales orders
• Manage and build brand awareness with current and new accounts
• Must be located in California- Bay Area: San Fran, Oakland, San Jose, Santa Rosa, Sacramento. Central coast: San Luis Obispo, Bakersfield, Fresno. Desert: Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Victorville
• Must be 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US
• 1-2 + years of experience in a similar promotional, sales or similar position
• Must have experience in selling edibles
• Bringing on existing relationships is a plus!
• Must follow California state and company rules and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Initiative, engaging, persuasive and out-going
• Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment
• Maintain expert-level knowledge of the cannabis industry and Bhang products
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
• A good understanding of cannabis culture
• Outstanding customer service, positive attitude, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and has a creative eye
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented and the ability to follow company procedures
• Must have a driver’s license and be capable of driving site to site for meetings, store activations, demos, Bhang takeover events etc.
• Assist in setting up events/trade-shows as needed
• Senior and Junior roles available
How To Apply For This Job:
• Submit your resume to email@example.com
Bhang Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over a decade, Bhang has delivered exceptional sensory experiences to consumers through its extensive portfolio of over 50 master-chef created cannabis, CBD, and terpene products including highly-awarded gourmet chocolates, pre-rolls, CBD isolate, and Hempsticks™.
Bhang’s gourmet, cannabis-infused chocolates are among the top-selling edibles in 7 U.S. states and Canada. Bhang’s CBD products are globally distributed and known for being safe, efficacious and delicious.
Life is Bhetter with Bhang. No matter which sensation your taste buds are craving, we have a delicious lineup of cannabis-infused chocolates that will satisfy whatever indulgence you desire.
Our master chocolatier has redefined the concept of edibles by bringing the world of luxury chocolate to cannabis. We've created proprietary blends of sustainably-sourced cacao beans to develop rich, velvety chocolate experiences.
We’ve perfected our recipes to ensure you can enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids in a decadent bar of gourmet chocolate with a cannabis-free taste.