Cannabis Field Brand Representative APPLY NOW
Cannabis Field Brand Representative
The Field Brand Representatives are our boots-on-the-ground role that will require multiple site visits across California. As the face of Bhang, you will develop meaningful relationships with store owners and budtenders, identify trade marketing opportunities in store and be the liaison between the marketing and sales department. We will provide full training and guidance to be successful in this role.
This is a great opportunity to start a career path at Bhang and advance into other sales and marketing positions within the company. If you’re a people person, have a positive attitude, and have a passion for the cannabis industry we want to meet you!
What You Can Expect:
- Educate customers and store employees on products, services, features, pricing, and upcoming events
- Schedule and set up in-store and community appointments and activations
- Manage storage units, hard goods and additional print assets
- Collect store audits and activation data
- Coordinate supervisor’s schedule, travel arrangements, lunch and learns
- Brand Ambassador scheduling for all of California
- Anticipate supervisor’s’ needs regarding support, logistics and shipments and follow up; plans and executions
- Shipping and receiving hard goods to and from our warehouse
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Detailed data collection pertaining to demos, brand placement, and inventory tracking
- Pack and prepare budtender/consumer event bags and distribute merch to key accounts across all sales territories
- Work closely with sales and marketing to help plan and execute all retail programming
- Place print orders and coordinate. delivery to dispensaries.
- Breaking down and setting up new events, picking up and dropping off venue materials.
- In-store secret shopping and take photos of displays in store
- Coordinating samples for sales and marketing, medicated and unmedicated
- Communicate daily both orally and in writing with outside vendors, employees and coworkers.
- Must be located in SoCal California or surrounding area
- Must be 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to lift and load up merch boxes for shipments
- Must have a driver’s license and be capable of driving site to site for meetings, shipments, store activations, events, merch drop off etc.
- Must have a larger vehicle that can hold boxes for Fedex shipments.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment
- Outstanding customer service, positive attitude, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow company procedures
- Assist in setting up events/trade-shows as needed
- Junior roles
How To Apply For This Job:
• Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhang Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over a decade, Bhang has delivered exceptional sensory experiences to consumers through its extensive portfolio of over 50 master-chef created cannabis, CBD, and terpene products including highly-awarded gourmet chocolates, pre-rolls, CBD isolate, and Hempsticks™.
Bhang’s gourmet, cannabis-infused chocolates are among the top-selling edibles in 7 U.S. states and Canada. Bhang’s CBD products are globally distributed and known for being safe, efficacious and delicious.
Life is Bhetter with Bhang. No matter which sensation your taste buds are craving, we have a delicious lineup of cannabis-infused chocolates that will satisfy whatever indulgence you desire.
Our master chocolatier has redefined the concept of edibles by bringing the world of luxury chocolate to cannabis. We've created proprietary blends of sustainably-sourced cacao beans to develop rich, velvety chocolate experiences.
We’ve perfected our recipes to ensure you can enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids in a decadent bar of gourmet chocolate with a cannabis-free taste.|||Southern California|||Sales||||||QYNHUMwfDLo3Z4p-|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false