Regional Sales Manager APPLY NOW
We’re growing our community and we want you to be a part of our journey! BHANG is seeking an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to cover Bhang’s Northeast/New England territories.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to succeed, along with exceptional people skills and a willingness to go the extra mile in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
We’re looking for a passionate, sales-driven individual that has an outgoing personality, lives and breathes culture, understands the cannabis community and has an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong background in sales.
- Manages and directs all sales efforts for wholesale accounts throughout the state
- Conducts sales calls and selling efforts for wholesale accounts
- Work through and with our wholesale partner for promotional events, updates on sales menus and product availability databases.
- Develop key accounts and has a strong sales track record in driving revenue, achieving growth and building customer relationships
- Develops promotional plans, campaigns, and educational initiatives
- Prepares and presents sales reports to track leads and execute follow ups
- Stays abreast of industry, customer, and competitive trends and builds a strong base of industry expertise
- Prepares and presents sales reports to track leads and executes follow up
- Maintains regular communication with customers to understand their needs
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to ensure successful planning, development, and execution of your sales strategy plan to achieve personal and company sales goals
- Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, cold call and in-person visits
- Update CRM with client interactions, needs and sales orders
- Builds a strong base of industry expertise
- Must be 21 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to travel within the Northeast/New England area
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- 1-2+ years of experience in a similar sales position
- At least 5 years of professional sales experience with at least 2 in a B2B sales channel
- College degree or industry experience (both preferred)
- Ability to recognize and respond to changing trends and priorities
- A strong sales track record in driving revenue, achieving growth and building customer relationships
- Results oriented, driven, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, organized and possess excellent communication skills
- The ideal candidate is outgoing, confident, knows the cannabis industry and may have existing relationships
- Successful candidates will be results oriented, driven, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, organized and possess excellent communication skills
- Must have an energetic entrepreneurial spirit and will immerse themselves in the Bhang culture and lifestyle
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Bringing on existing relationships is a plus!
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
- Outstanding customer service, positive attitude, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and has a creative eye
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow company procedures
- Senior and Junior roles available
HOW TO APPLY:
• Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For over a decade, Bhang has delivered exceptional sensory experiences to consumers through its extensive portfolio of over 50 master-chef created cannabis, CBD, and terpene products including highly-awarded gourmet chocolates, pre-rolls, CBD isolate, and Hempsticks™. Bhang’s gourmet, cannabis-infused chocolates are among the top-selling edibles in 7 U.S. states and Canada. Bhang’s CBD products are globally distributed and known for being safe, efficacious and delicious.
Life is Bhetter with Bhang. No matter which sensation your taste buds are craving, we have a delicious lineup of cannabis-infused chocolates that will satisfy whatever indulgence you desire.
Our master chocolatier has redefined the concept of edibles by bringing the world of luxury chocolate to cannabis. We've created proprietary blends of sustainably-sourced cacao beans to develop rich, velvety chocolate experiences. We’ve perfected our recipes to ensure you can enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids in a decadent bar of gourmet chocolate with a cannabis-free taste.
|||Massachusetts, United States|||Sales||||||cXPN8rORkvi2SFxq|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false